Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intermittent crash on carriage return inside various form fields, version= 8.1.4.1208

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash Intermittent crash on carriage return inside various form fields, version= 8.1.4.1208

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
    lyobovnik
    Thank you for your share. I have got your crash.dmp file, and reported the issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for further investigation. Report ID#: 84266.
    You may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status or post here.
    In addition, since we cannot reproduce the issue with our files, would you please help to send us a sample pdf file which can reproduce the issue for internal test?
    If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Hello Lyndi_wu,

The forum is not allowing me to post in the previous thread. Additionally, I have updated to version 8.1.4.1208 and the crash still happens, so the previous title is no longer sufficient. Please let me know if you see this post, and/or my 2016/12/08 edit in the prior thread. I have also e-mailed to Support some of the files/forms where I get this crash. I used Report ID# 84266 in the e-mail subject.

Dear lyobovnik,

This crash issue you reported will be expected to be rectified in our next minor upgrade version(Foxit Reader 8.2)if everything goes well.You may give the V8.2 a try after it is released.

Comment

Working...
    X