Foxit keeps forgetting opened PDFs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit keeps forgetting opened PDFs

Usually when I close Foxit it saves the opened tabs but 1 out of 10 times it doesn't remember any of them ( I open Foxit and no tab is opened ). It's seriously aggravating as I have to crawl through a lot of different folders to reopen them. It also doesn't save the site I was currently looking at or zoom %. Is there a fix for this or should I look for another program?

I believe this is what you're looking for? Under "Home" then "Preferences", I would try to check "restore last session when application starts". To me, this means whatever you have opened will open back up again. Worth a try at least.

Comment

I have this activated and that's whats aggravating me so much. Foxit doesn't do what I selected

Comment

Dang, sorry I couldn't help then. Good luck with this

Comment

beld Sorry for the problem you encountered with Foxit Reader.As to this issue you met,we suggest you try to perform a fresh installation for your Foxit Reader to see if it helps? Please do as follows:
          1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit Reader related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit Reader;
          Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\ Foxit Reader 8.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\ Foxit Reader 8.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit Reader 8.0;
          2) Download a newest version of Foxit Reader 8.2.1 from the link below´╝Ü
          You may download a new setup file from this link:
          http://cdn02.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...etup_clean.exe
          and install it.
          Finally,please try to give the new installation a try and let us know the result.

Comment

Working...
          X