Bookmark problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmark problems

Whenever I add a bookmark to left pane and later click on it, the page it goes doesn't match exactly where I bookmarked, it is always about a page or so before or after the position I intended to view.
    I use version 8.0.2.805.

Dear f99ing,

I apologize for the inconvenience.We suggest help to install our most current version 8.2.1 of
    Foxit Reader to see if it helps. Please download it below:
    http://cdn02.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...etup_clean.exe
    If the issue still persists,please help to send us one PDF file sample in which the issue could be replicated there
    for us take a closer testing first.The file you send will be kept confidential and only be used for internal testing.
    If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, I am also having issues with bookmark 'save as' does not saves all pages... Im using 8.2 verison. Help??

Comment

Dear mwin,

I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you.As to this situation you mentioned,please help to
        send us the following information for further analysis:
        1:Please go to "Help"tab in Foxit Reader>"About Foxit Reader"to check its version information.
        2:I am sorry not clear about the issue" bookmark 'save as' does not saves all pages"that you mentioned. Do you
        mean when you click on "File"menu in Foxit Reader>"Save as"to save the opened PDF file into a new PDF file and
        then you will find that some pages in the PDF file are missing?If I didn't understand this issue correctly,please help to
        rephrase it.
        3:Please send us one original PDF file and the problematic "saved as" PDF file.

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Lisa, I just send you a email.

Comment

How can I export my bookmark and import to another version?

Comment

Working...
            X