Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reader v7.2.8.1124 classic toolbar move toolbar adjacent to menu toolbar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reader v7.2.8.1124 classic toolbar move toolbar adjacent to menu toolbar?

This is for win 7 64 bit foxit 7.2.8.1124, classic toolbar mode.

I just installed foxit on a new win 7 machine.

On my previous win 7 machine (same exact foxit version, 64bit win 7) I was able to get some toolbars to share the vertical space with the menu toolbar, to the right of the menu items. However, on the new install, attempting to drag any toolbar into that space causes the menu toolbar to jump vertically to another vertical area. There is plenty of space for both. Any idea on how I can get the new install to behave the same as the previous machine install?

BTW, the reason I am using this old version is that I understand it is the last version that has classic toolbar mode. Sorry, but I hate the ribbon.

Thanks.

foo

Can you make a screenshot that shows the toolbar status you used to have? Thank you.

Comment

I replied in email, but here are the screenshots for anyone else who might be interested. The first one is with toolbars locked, the second with toolbars unlocked. Note that when unlocked the handle for the menu toolbar is not visible; however, it can still be dragged. On the other machine that handle is always visible when unlocked.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

FYI. The solution is we could go under "File"->"Preferences"->"General"->uncheck "Menu exclusive row" in Foxit Reader 7.2.8.

Comment

Working...
        X