which version of reader do i have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which version of reader do i have?

I have an older version of Foxit Reader, and I'd like to know what version it is so I can know about it's capabilities. So far I haven't been able to figure out which version it is. Is there a way. I like this version, so I don't want to upgrade to the latest version.

I'd also like to know if I can either 1) have two copies of this Foxit Reader running at the same time, or 2) open two copies of the same pdf file in this version of Foxit Reader.

jbclem

Please open Foxit, go to Help>About Foxit Reader to check the version you use.

If you do not want to upgrade, please go to File>Preferences>Updates, select the option"Do not download and install the updates automatically".

Yes, please go to File>Preference>Documents, check the option"Allow multiple instances", click on OK.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I found the ällow multiple instances", but as far as the version goes...at About Foxit Reader there is just an endless scrolling list of copyright dates (the latest of which is 2004) and not version listing of any kind. I've looked everywhere I could think of , but nothing that shows the version. Perhaps there is a txt file somewhere that has it, but I haven't found it yet.

Comment

Dear jbclem,

You may refer to the attached screenshot to know how to find the version number in the about dialog box.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X