Display font?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display font?

Is there a way to change what font is used to display documents? They look very different in Foxit as opposed to Adobe, as seen in the attachments. I've been playing around in all the options, and can't seem to find what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adobe reader Foxit reader

fallonides

Could you please provide the following info?
    1) Version info of your Foxit Reader;
    2) The PDF document in question for testing purpose;
    3) Your OS type info. (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit)

We'll test the problem on our side and further proceed. If it is inconvenient to upload the file here, you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com. Attn: Cherie. Thank you.

Comment

Version: 8.3.0.14878

Windows 10 64 bit

http://www.seiu668.org/files/2012/08...-5-18-2012.pdf

This happens with most pdf's I open, not just this one.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

fallonides

Actually it is a known issue that Foxit will use a specific font to show the font, and we have reported the issue to our team.

Did you install a specific font recently? Would you please delete the font, then pdf file will be showed correctly?

If you do not know which font it is used, please open file in Foxit and Adobe, go to File>Properties>Font to find the different font, delete the specific one from your system to see if it helps.

Comment

I apologize, I'd forgotten about posting on this forum and just went about ignoring/dealing with the font issue.

I hadn't installed any new font in months, so had no clue as to why this would just start up like this.

I did just take your advice now and located the font and removed it. Everything appears to look correctly now, thank you so very much.

Comment

fallonides ,We have released version 8.3.1 which should have fixed this font display issue.You may give it a try at your convenience. Following is link for downloading it:
            http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit/reader/desktop/win/8.x/8.3/en_us/FoxitReader831_enu_Setup_Clean.exe

Comment

Working...
            X