Help for signing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for signing

We are looking into signing options. The Signing portion of the manual is hopelessly complex and my users are overwhelmed and can't figure out how to proceed - I'm not too sure how to proceed either and I'm the IT guy!

I'm looking for two things
    1) a concise explanation of the three (as far as I can tell) signing options - so we pick the most appropriate for us as policy
    2) concise help on how to use each option w/o being complicated with the one time setup overhead - so we have an idea of how hard/easy option will be to use daily

BobH_SLOAPCD
    Under "Protect" menu, we could find three signing options: PDF Sign(Quick PDF Signature), Sign PDFs with DocuSign and Digital Signature.
    1) PDF Sign (Quick PDF Signature): Quick PDF Sign enables you to create your self-signed signatures and add the signature to the page directly. You don’t need to create different signatures for different roles.
    How-to: Choose Protect > Protect > PDF Sign.
    2) DocuSign: Allows users to easily send, sign and save PDF documents and forms using the industry's most widely used eSignature solution.
    3) Digital Signature: A digital signature acts as a traditional handwritten signature that can be used to authenticate the identity of a user as well as the document content. It stores information about the signer along with the date, time, and state of the document when it was signed.

For more details about how-to-do, you may go under "Protect" menu, hover your mouse over "PDF Sign" then click on "Tell me more" to open Help Center, then input "PDF Sign" to search for the instructions about these three signing options.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X