X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not print on both sides

please, I have foxit reader 8.1
    and I want to print on both sides. I want to print 8 pages pdf
    4 pages of them on one side of the sheet and the other 4 pages on the other side of the same sheet
    when I go to settings I select as on this photo then I print then I find all the 8 pages on the same side of the sheet (although I selected print on both sides). that is (8 pages on the same side) what I did not want. I wanted 4 pages on one side and the other 4 pages on the other side of the same sheet. so please how can I do that

Thank you for reporting it. Could you please upgrade to Foxit Reader 8.3 and have a try? Thank you.
    If still no luck, we will report it to our QA team for further investigation, before doing that, may I know what is your printer type? Is your printer PCL printer? Detailed printer info(Print Driver Model). By opening the path "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers",then choose the printer and right click on it to select 'Printer properties'->General make a screenshot of it.

Comment

thanks so much for your reply. I will download Foxit Reader 8.3 and try again. my printer is Ricoh Aficio 4100n and it has duplex option. here is the screenshot

Comment

Working...
      X