Touch scrolling doesn't work in full screen mode and continious reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch scrolling doesn't work in full screen mode and continious reading

Hi! I'm using a Windows 10 laptop with touchscreen and in normal mode with continious pages in Foxit Reader (with toolbar, scrollbar and all this crappy and annoing things that eat screen space) I could scroll the pages with my finger. But when I start the full screen mode to enjoy reading the touch scrolling function disappears! I tried all the settings but the result is the same, so what?
    Last edited by 14th_guest; 05-21-2017, 11:08 AM.

No response for 2 weeks, really???!!!

Comment

Dear 14th_guest ,

I am sorry that we have missed your post and highly apologize for this delay in our reply. Firstly,please help to to install our most current version of Foxit Reader 8.3.1 by downloading it below:
      http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...etup_Clean.exe
      Before you switch to full screen mode,please do as follows:
      Go to "File"tab in Foxit Reader>"Preferences">"Full Screen",please check the option"Show Status bar">click"OK"to save the setting.
      Then please switch to full screen mode, and click on "continuous" button on the status bar on the bottom corner to make the pages to be displayed in continuous mode with scrolling enabled.
      Finally,please try to scroll the pages with finger again and let us know the result.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X