Cannot fill in interactive form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot fill in interactive form.

Whenever I type anything, it doesn't show in the corresponding field.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM1294E.PDF

Video: https://youtu.be/dKk8X9fo3bY
    Last edited by UnD3R0aTh; 06-03-2017, 05:32 PM.

UnD3R0aTh

I can fill in your form successfully in version 8.3, may I know the version of Foxit Reader you are using? If it is not the latest one, please update to see if it helps.

Comment

@ lyndi_wu I used version 7 and just upgraded to version 8.3 as you recommended. The outline of some of the boxes now appears in red. However, the problem still persists. Whenever I click a box, the cursor appears, I type in using my keyboard, but no text appears on the screen.

Comment

We had this problem with a form last year; similarly it was a government of canada form. we finally installed an Acrobat licence and were able to complete the form and see what we had typed. We assumed that somehow the government had locked the form so it only worked properly in an Adobe product.

Comment

Originally posted by cdnflipper View Post
          We had this problem with a form last year; similarly it was a government of canada form. we finally installed an Acrobat licence and were able to complete the form and see what we had typed. We assumed that somehow the government had locked the form so it only worked properly in an Adobe product.
          What do you mean by "installed acrobat licence"? I just tried it with free Adobe reader, it's the same as with Foxit reader.

Comment

Up, problem still remains

Comment

On page 1 item 10, I am unable to fill-in the Family name and Given name, do you also mean this part? Please point it out so we can forward it to our QA team for further investigation, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
                On page 1 item 10, I am unable to fill-in the Family name and Given name, do you also mean this part? Please point it out so we can forward it to our QA team for further investigation, thank you.
                I can't fill in any of them. Surprisingly after typing in any field and nothing shows up, before I close, I get asked if I want to save changes!

Comment

Please make sure you are in Hand tool mode (Home menu->Hand tool) before fill-in the form, if you are already in Hand tool mode and it still not works, we appreciate if you can make a small video of it so we can have a closer look, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X