Full screen: cannot scroll using mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved Full screen: cannot scroll using mouse

When I use full screen mode and the mouse pointer exits the screen, the scroll function stops working, in fact forcing me to see the pointer while reading at full screen. Is there a solution?
    Last edited by Edmond DeGasperi; 06-17-2017, 12:37 PM.

Dear Edmond,

Sorry for any problem you encountered with Foxit Software.According to my testing,I can still freely move the mouse cursor(a hand-shaped cursor) around the PDF page after I have switched into full screen mode by pressing the "F11" shortcut key,so I am able to scroll down the page by scrolling the middle mouse(scroll) button.
    Please firstly help to install out most current version of Foxit Reader 8.3 by downloading it below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...etup_Clean.exe
    If the issue still persists,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
    2:Did you work on dual monitors? If so,we need to know which display mode you select for your multiple monitors "Duplicate"or "extend" ? Please give us the device models of your two screens.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Thanks Lisa for the quick response, I installed the version you suggested and the problem is resolved. I sincerely appreciate the excellent work done by your team! Foxit Reader is one of the most efficient reader i've tryed. Best regards

Comment

Working...
      X