Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not write a letter in text box

Hi!

Recently I started using textbox feature in foxit and noticed and when writing in my native language I can not write letter "č", which i suppose is a special letter present in language but important non the less anyway.
    Testing out other letters (since there are also š and ž as well as ć and đ but we don't use these 2 that often) and found out it looks like a typical issue also present with fonts (where šž are included, but the rest are not). But in this case is not the issue font since Helvetica has all of these set in the font.
    I'd like to know what i can do to be able to write above mentioned letter or at least letter "č". I couldn't find any related topic online so any advice would be much appreciated.

I'd also like to mention I only have this problem when using textbox, in note I can use all letters without any problem. But using note instead of textbox is not acceptable in this case.

Thank you!

Dear Kat ,

Thanks for your post. Firstly,we need to know which language is your native language that you mentioned?And we also need to know which font type that you have selected when you tried to input those letters in PDF file?

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
    X