No announcement yet.

Print multiple pages per side

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Print multiple pages per side

I'm using the lastest FoxitReader version and I can't print multiple pages per side like Evince.
    I tried to upload an image where is it in evince but I'm not authorized to create attachments (why not?)
    Where is the option Pages per Side in FoxitReader? Can you implement it?

Dear nboettcher,

Thanks for your post.You haven't actiavated your account yet,that is the reason why you are unable to add attachment on forum. Foxit forum would send a verification email to user after user has registered account on forum,and user needs to click on a particular link in the verification email for activating forum account.
    Our forum administrator has already made your account into an activated account to make you to be able to attach file on this forum.
    In addition,I am stil not clear about your query"print multiple pages per side"?Do you mean print multple pages in PDF file into just one paper and need to do double-sided printing?
    If so,please select the "Multiple pages per sheet"this print handling and select"Print on both sides of paper"in Foxit Reader print dialog box.
    Please refer to attached screenshotrint.jpg.

If I didn't understand your query correctly,please help to rephrase it with illustrated screenshots.
    Attached Files