Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxit reader's error when display fonts

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I'm having a big problem with my foxit reader.

You can see the attached picture, this is the display of my PDF file (I save as PDF from a word file - I also attached them) by Foxit reader. But if I open PDF file via Browsers as Chrome, don't have any issue.

I'm using Time New Roman font. The other fonts also have same problem.

Please help me to fix this error.

Tks&Brs,
    Hai Nguyen
    Attached Files

It looks like we have the same problem ,, and I am still waiting for the masters for the solution here

Comment

haiha2002 and rikihpai

Please check the version number of your Foxit Reader. Please also go to "Control Panel"->"Fonts" to check if you have corresponding fonts installed in that folder. If you got the fonts that the text utilized in your system, you still can not have the PDF document displayed fine, please email the PDF document and your OS type info (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit) to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
        haiha2002 and rikihpai

Please check the version number of your Foxit Reader. Please also go to "Control Panel"->"Fonts" to check if you have corresponding fonts installed in that folder. If you got the fonts that the text utilized in your system, you still can not have the PDF document displayed fine, please email the PDF document and your OS type info (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit) to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.
        Thanks for the suggestion.

My Foxit Reader has version 8.1.0.1013. I checked the fonts folder and still got fonts. I sent an email to the support team and I'm waiting for the responding.

The special point of the error is most of numbers are replaced by faces of a man with many difference motions

Tks&Brs,
        Hai Nguyen

Comment

Working...
        X