Linux version PageUp/Down always lead to whole-page shift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux version PageUp/Down always lead to whole-page shift

Many pdf viewers naturally support using Page+Up/Down to move the page up/down smoothly. However, Foxit reader seems not: Page Up/Down caused going to the previous/next page (this is tricky, as only part of a whole page is in the screen).

There was a similar issue in Windows version (http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/foru...page-up-button), and later probably solved. However, I have using the Linux version for years, and never saw the issue solved in any newest version.

I wonder if there is other short-keys to support incremental Page-Up/Down?

Dear johnfang ,

Thanks for your post.According to your request,I have submitted the suggestion"support using Page+Up/Down to move the page up/down smoothly"as a new feature to our internal feature system for our Foxit product marketing's further reference with suggestion ID#MACLNX-1727.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      Dear johnfang ,

Thanks for your post.According to your request,I have submitted the suggestion"support using Page+Up/Down to move the page up/down smoothly"as a new feature to our internal feature system for our Foxit product marketing's further reference with suggestion ID#MACLNX-1727.
      Dear Lisa,
      Thank you for your submission. I really hope the suggestion could be taken by developers. Looking forward to updates that solved this.

Comment

Working...
      X