Dynamic stamps and dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic stamps and dates

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. Under Windows 7 the date on my dynamic stamps would show as "Dec 07, 2016". But now, under Windows 10, it shows as "12/07/16". I think it has something to do with how long and short dates are handled between the two versions of Windows but I'm not sure. How do I get the date back to the way it was in Windows 7?

Dear DanD,

Thanks for your post.Do you mean the date on your custom dynamic stamps? If so,the date format for the customized dynamic stamps is the same to your system's date format.
    So you just need to customize your system's date format to the one you like, then it will be applied to stamp in Foxit Software.
    Note:You have to make the option "Enable JavaScript Actions" selected under "Trust Manager" tab in "Preferences" dialog box before you create your customized dynamic stamps.
    Otherwise, the newly selected date format in your system won't be applied to customized dynamic stamps.

Comment

I've done what you suggested but it didn't change anything. Windows 7 defaulted to the long date but Windows 10 is defaulting to the short date. How do I change which date it uses?

Comment

Dear DanD,

Sorry for the inconvenience.I have submitted the situation"The format of the date on custom dynamic stamps is always defaulting to the short date in windows 10" to QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-3577.
        I will get back to you for any updates about it.

Comment

Working...
        X