Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader Window Resize

Hey all,

I generally work with a pdf and a word document side by side, but for some reason Foxit Reader won't allow me to resize the window beyond a certain width, which is too wide to also have a word document open next to it. This seems to be a limitation of the software and not the computer, as it works fine with Adobe. Can anyone shed any light as to whether this is an actual limitation, or am I doing something wrong? I'm using a 2009 unibody macbook if that helps.

Dear rwalliams,

Sorry for the trouble our software causes to you.As to this situation you mentioned,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information.
    2: Do you run Foxit Reader for windows or Foxit Reader for MAC on your computer?
    3:Please give us the version number of your Foxit Reader.
    4:Please reduce the width of the Foxit Reader windows to smallest that you can,then please take a screenshot of your desktop to show us the Foxit Reader window there.

Comment

Hi, I'm the creator of ideaprog.download
      I would like to tell you about the review on the program Foxit Reader
      I leave here the link http://foxit.reader.ideaprog.download/
      Our site recommends this program to its users
      Many thanks to the developers
      Very nice and convenient interface

Foxit Reader

Comment

Hi Lisa,

I'm using OSX 10.11.6.
        FoxitReader for Mac, version 2.4.0.15056
        And here's the screen shot:

Comment

Any news Lisa? It's been awhile.

Comment

Dear rwalliams, I have submitted this issue"Foxit Reader for MAC won't allow me to resize the window beyond a certain width"to our internal bug tracking system for our
            QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MACLNX-1761.I will keep you posted for any updates about it or you may also write to support@foxitsoftware.com with this report ID#MACLNX-1761 to track its processing status.

Comment

Working...
            X