Frustrated: the thread I started got deleted without resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated: the thread I started got deleted without resolution

Around 8th July I started a thread about restoring the last view settings when reopening. Lisa Lee was dealing with it, and we exchanged a few messages in the thread. Not having heard back for a couple of weeks I decided to check out the thread, but it is gone. What on earth is going on???? Please let me know. Many thanks.

Klaas Vaak

So sorry for the trouble. Maybe there is something wrong with our system, I have reported the issue to our team, and they will try to restore the thread if possible, now would you please help to describe your question again and the issue progress in this thread or email them to support@foxitsoftware.com, then we can better advice? Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Comment

lyndi_wu
      Thanks for getting back to me.
      My problem is that, despite having put a check mark in "Restore last view settings when reopening" (Preferences/History) Foxit does not do that. When I shut down my PC, restart, launch Foxit, then open the last document, it starts at page 1.
      Lisa_lee told me to install the latest version 8.3.1.21155, which I did & she sent me a test PDF file to open, go to page 2, then close, then reopen. Still no change.
      That is where we left it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
        Klaas Vaak

So sorry for the trouble. Maybe there is something wrong with our system, I have reported the issue to our team, and they will try to restore the thread if possible, now would you please help to describe your question again and the issue progress in this thread or email them to support@foxitsoftware.com, then we can better advice? Sorry again for the inconvenience.
        Originally posted by Klaas Vaak View Post
        lyndi_wu
        Thanks for getting back to me.
        My problem is that, despite having put a check mark in "Restore last view settings when reopening" (Preferences/History) Foxit does not do that. When I shut down my PC, restart, launch Foxit, then open the last document, it starts at page 1.
        Lisa_lee told me to install the latest version 8.3.1.21155, which I did & she sent me a test PDF file to open, go to page 2, then close, then reopen. Still no change.
        That is where we left it.
        Lyndi, any news???

Comment

Working...
        X