No announcement yet.

When printing to Foxit Reader PDF Printer from Thunderbird ligatures are gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When printing to Foxit Reader PDF Printer from Thunderbird ligatures are gone

Dear Foxit Reader team,

I have noticed a problem with Foxit Reader 7.0, 7.3 and 8.0 versions in detailed described in issue #1390781. In particular when I print to Foxit Reader PDF Printer ligatures like "ff" and "fi" don't appear in resulting PDF. After I've installed Foxit Reader 8.2 the problem is solved. Could you please confirm the problem and mention what other versions are affected?

Thanks!

dma_k

Sorry for the trouble. Our team have acknowledged the issue, and this issue just happens to some specific files, they are still working on the issue, but do not find the solution yet, please help to test if you get the same issue in the latest version 8.3.2, if yes, I will report to our team again, and remind them to fix the issue as soon as possbile.

Comment

As far as I can see, the issue is not reproducible on FoxitReader 8.2.0.2051, so I believe it is fixed. However I wonder what is the range of the affected (buggy) FoxitReader version(s) (for example, what is the earliest affected version). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X