Print To PDF show Favorites in File Explorer to save file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Print To PDF show Favorites in File Explorer to save file

When we Print to PDF we see this window that does not show Favorites for us to select a path.
    When we choose to Save PDF we do see the windows showing Favorites.
    How can we make it show the Favorites path when we Print to PDF?

Dear nemo, Firstly,please help to update your Foxit Reader to latest version 8.3.2 which could be downloaded from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...etup_Clean.exe
    If the favorites still doesn't show in the "Print to PDF document"dialog box,please help to give us your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit),and tell us what kind of the original document that to be printed with Foxit Reader PDF printer?

Comment

The update did not work. This is Windows 2008R2 Server (x64bit). It does work on Windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo View Post
        The update did not work. This is Windows 2008R2 Server (x64bit). It does work on Windows 10.
        Dear nemo,

We would like to know that did this situation happen to all non-PDF format files when you tried to print them into PDF files and save them or just some particular files(such as MS office files)?

Comment

Hi Lisa,

This happens with all Microsoft Office 2010 products. This is all we have to work with in our company.
          I confirmed MSPaint, WordPad, Notepad and other third party products do not have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo View Post
            Hi Lisa,

This happens with all Microsoft Office 2010 products. This is all we have to work with in our company.
            I confirmed MSPaint, WordPad, Notepad and other third party products do not have this problem.
            Dear nemo,

Thanks for your response.This situation"Missing "Favorites" when printing within MS Office"has been forwarded to our internal bug tracking system for our Dev team's further processing with report ID#PHANTOM-9198. I will keep you informed for any updates about it or you may also write to support@foxitsoftware.com with this report ID(PHANTOM-9198) to track its processing status.

Comment

Working...
            X