Disable Start Tab?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Start Tab?

Is it still possible to disable the start tab from opening when you start foxit? You used to be able to disable it under preferences -> general, but the option is gone now. Is there another way to do it?

Thanks!

mosehose

Please go to File->Preferences->General->uncheck "Show Start page" and see if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

I had the same question. I'm confused... I'm running ver 2.4.1.0609 and there's no Preferences option in my File menu. Preferences is in the Edit menu, and there's no "Show Start Page" option box there, or on any other Preferences tab. ???

Comment

Dear ginahoy,

The above method cherry referred to is for Foxit Reader for windows desktop. For Foxit Readr for Linux/Mac,the "Preferences"potion is under "Edit"menu.
        And there is still no way to disable the start page in Foxit Reader for Linux/Mac.For this situation,I have submitted the suggestion"Support to disable start page in Foxit Reader for Linux/Mac"
        as a new feature to our internal feature system for our product marketing's reference with suggestion ID#MACLNX-1790.

Comment

Thanks Lisa. I've been using Foxit Reader on my XP system for many years. Now that I built a new Linux machine, I look forward to continuing to use Foxit. Hope to see that feature added :^)
          Last edited by ginahoy; 10-06-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X