Tecla de atalho para mudar de arquivo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecla de atalho para mudar de arquivo

Olá, gostaria de saber qual é a tecla de atalho para trocar de aba de arquivo quando estou com vários arquivos abertos no foxit reader para linux.

Já tentei localizar no aplicativo, na ajuda e no site e não localizei e isso irrita muito, principalmente quando se está fazendo exercícios de um arquivo pdf, olhando a teoria em outro pdf e você precisa ficar intercalando entre os arquivos, irrita muito ter que ficar clicando nas abas e isso ao meu ver é pouco produtivo.

Desde já agradeço.

Ronaldo.

File change shortcut key

Hello, I would like to know what the shortcut key is to change the file tab when I am having multiple files opened in foxit reader for linux.

I have tried to find in the application, the help and the site and I did not find it and this irritates a lot, especially when you are doing exercises of a pdf file, looking at the theory in another pdf and you need to stay between the files, it is very annoying to have to stay clicking on the tabs and this in my view is not very productive.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ronaldo.
    Last edited by ronaldofas; 09-09-2017, 10:54 PM. Reason: shortcutkey; productive; betterwork

ronaldofas

Please give the shortcut Ctrl+tab a try and let us know if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X