Foxit drawing and commenting tools.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit drawing and commenting tools.

Your reader drawing provides many awesome features.But it is not easily accessible.

I use Foxit to read many of my course books, but I find it difficult to mark and highlight although Foxit has all required tools for it.

My suggestions:-
    1. Drawing tools tab should have the ability to pop out, Why only Drawing tools? All menu items should have the ability to be pop out, For easier repeated accessing,( Same as adobe photoshop)
    2. Drawing tools should remain on the screen to be selected by user anytime, (same as in ms paint, but in floating mode (which can be dragged anywhere)).
    3. Why area select mode gets deactivated after a single selection? Pointer should remain in that mode only for further selection.

After implementing these Foxit will become best tool for students to read and mark in pdfs.

Thanks,

@nandanraj56

For your suggestions about drawing tools/other tools tab, I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to PM team for processing. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-9274.
    Regarding "area select mode", did you mean "Area Highlight tool"? To keep the tool selected, I encourage you to click on Area Highlight tool, then go under "Comment"->check "Keep Tool Selected". Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X