Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxitReader signature validation

Dear FoxitReader support team,

I am playing with signature validation functionality in FoxitReader v8.2.2051.

When I open digitally signed PDF, the tab "Digital Signatures" shows the following info:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FoxitReader_verify_signature_1.png Views:	1 Size:	32.5 KB ID:	165485
    The message reads "Signature was not yet verified". How the user knows that he needs to press "Validate" button on "Protect" toolbar for validation to happen? I suggest to automatically perform validation if user navigates to "Digital Signatures" tab, or (less preferred) provide him concrete instructions how to initiate validation (maybe duplicate "Validate" button in this view)?

I also expect that when I press "Validate" button, the tab "Digital Signatures" is automatically opened (drawn with green arrow below). Otherwise how the user knows where/how to check validation results? "Validate" action shows no message at all...

Also info window has error: the word "unknow" is misspelled.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FoxitReader_verify_signature_2.png Views:	1 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	165486
    Last edited by dma_k; 10-02-2017, 03:47 PM.

Dear dma_k,

Thanks for your post.Regarding the issue"the word "unknow" in signature panel is misspelled",it has been submitted to our internal bug system for further processing with report ID#QCPHANTOM-5223.
    In fact,you just need to double click on the signatuare in PDF file,then our Foxit Reader will validate the corresponding signature automatically and then there would be a popup appeared with the signature validation status included.

Comment

Working...
    X