Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add NEW colors to "comment format" palette

Hello,

How could i add new colors to the add "comment format" palette?

Thanks in advance,

NĂ©stor Waldyd
    Attached Files

Hi waldyd,

Thank you for the post. Currently colors in Comment Format palette is unable to be changed. Your requirement has been reported to our product team for evaluation with feature ID:PHANTOM-2859. We will let you know if the feature is available.

Comment

Hi,

I would also really really appreciate to be able to add other colours to the palette. When I highlight, each highlight is of different color, as I have a color code like: head of paragraph, sub-ideas of the paragraph, subsub-ideas and so on. Currently I am always right-clicking and changing the color with property but it takes too much time and it makes me considering switching from foxit. I discovered the palette but there are not enough colors there and not the ones I want. I saw this thread from 2017. Is there any update?

Thanks,
      Julie

Comment

pinolej

I've forwarded your comments as suggestion request to Suggestion ID#PHANTOM-2859 for PM team's further processing as well. We'll update here when the feature is available. Or you may email support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status of it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X