How to make picture not overlapped by rectangle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make picture not overlapped by rectangle

A white rectangle is drawn to overlap my handwriting on pdf.

When a picture (with wording) move on the white rectangle, the picture is also overlapped by the rectangle.

How to make the picture visible, i.e. not overlapped by the rectangle?

Hi london7871,

Are you using Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF? Did you add the image into the file? If yes, please let me know which function you use to add image so that we could better advise.

A Rectangle is an annotation. An annotation will always be on the top. What you could do is to flatten the file to convert the annotation to other object. To flatten the file:
    in Foxit PhantomPDF, you could use Organize -- Flatten function.
    in Foxit Reader, you could use Foxit Reader PDF printer to create a copy of flattened file.

Comment

Thanks Doris,
      My thread is solved.
      I found that the later formed layer of picture/rectangle will be at upper level.
      ie. my picture will not be overlapped if it is inserted AFTER forming rectangle.

Comment

Thanks Doris,
        My thread is solved.
        I found that the later formed layer of picture/rectangle will be at upper level.
        ie. my picture will not be overlapped if it is inserted AFTER forming rectangle.

Comment

Thanks Doris,
          My thread is solved.

Comment

Thanks Doris,
            My thread is solved.

Comment

Thanks Doris,
              My thread is solved.

Comment

Working...
              X