Add keyboard shortcut for 'Change comment style'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add keyboard shortcut for 'Change comment style'

Hi, is it possible to add a keyboard shortcut for the function 'Change comment style'? The 'Change comment style' function I am referring to is the one that allows you to change highlight colours. For now, it seems that it can only be added to the quick access bar, but cannot be assigned a keyboard shortcut.

I would like to be able to highlight in different colours quickly using different keyboard shortcuts, so this would be really helpful.

orangeall

Currently there's not shortcut for "Line color" under "Comment Format". I've forwarded your request as suggestion to PM team for processing so it could be supported to change highlight color via using keyboard shortcuts. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-2859. When it is supported, we'll update here. Or you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status of it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      orangeall

Currently there's not shortcut for "Line color" under "Comment Format". I've forwarded your request as suggestion to PM team for processing so it could be supported to change highlight color via using keyboard shortcuts. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-2859. When it is supported, we'll update here. Or you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status of it. Thank you.
      Alright, thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
      X