Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript in epub reader

Hello,

This is my very first post here so I hope this is the right place to ask this question.
    Im developing some epub files, but for some feature in my epub files I need to run some simple Javascript programs. I haven't found any resource about it, How can I have Javascript in epub files on both Foxit Reader on Windows and Mobile platforms? The Javascript option in Preference option is checked and it is enabled in PDF's.

Thanks in advance,
    Agustin.

djagustino

I'm afraid it is not supported to add JS to ePub files in Foxit Reader. You may try to add the JS to ePub files in ePub Reader then open in Foxit Reader to see if it works or not. If not, I would encourage you to send us the document in question and how to reproduce the problem so we could test and escalate the issue for processing. Thank you.

Comment

I have just added a <script> app.alert("test"); </script> in a .xhtm file and it doesnt seems to be working. Any chance to get Javascript in future versions?

Comment

djagustino

Please make a screenshot of the script you've added and send us the document in question and let us know your user scenario/why you need this feature so I could escalate the issue for processing. You may also email to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X