Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader unable to print

Hello,

I recently needed to print some documents in pdf extensions. I am using Foxit reader for quite a while so naturally I tried doing this from this program. With various options it either printed only first page or none. I didn't have to print for about 5 months so I don't know when this bug started. I am using windows 10 64bit, newest foxit reader and the printer is HP K209a. I tried some of the solutions but none worked. I have no problems with printing with adobe, MS word etc.

James

james5

Could you please perform a fresh re-installation of Foxit Reader and see if it helps? If not, please provide the following info:
    1) Version info of your Foxit Reader/PhantomPDF. Please check it by going to "Help"->"About Foxit Reader/PhantomPDF...";
    2) Please go under "File"->"Print" then make a screenshot of the print dialog.
    3)Your printer model and printer driver.
    4)Did this issue happen to all printers or just one specific printer that you have selected?
    5) When the issue happened again, please open system task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to find if there is "splwow64.exe" process running under the "Process"tab.
    6)Check if there's splwow64.exe located under "C:\Windows"

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X