Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annotation and mark up with a pen on touch screen

Hi,

I recently bought a laptop with touch screen and a pen. I would like to use the pen to write on PDF files opened in Foxit Reader.

However, when I use the pen to write, the line width is so big as if I am writing with a brush. I tried setting the line width in the "Drawing Tool" -> "Comment Format" Tab. A very strange thing happened. When I set the line width to the minimal value (i.e. 0.1), when I wrote, the line width first looked okay but the moment my pen left the screen, the line width became much bigger. Is this normal? I think this is very annoying.

I also noticed that, if I use my mouse to write on the PDF file by using the "pencil" tool, the line width looks fine. And I can set the line width in the "Drawing Tool" -> "Comment Format" Tab normally.

Attached picture shows the difference when writing with a mouse and a pen.

Please let me know how can I set the line width properly when using a pen on a touch screen laptop.

Thank you!
    Left: write with mouse; Right: write with pen

jamespayne

Please open Foxit Reader->go to "File"->"Preferences"->"Tablet"->uncheck "Enable pressure sensitive" and see if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X