Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color code of the paper size info text in xml-file?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color code of the paper size info text in xml-file?

Hello
    I made my own red/black skin when modifying the file "Black.xml" to my taste. A lot of colors you can customize
    but I did not found the coded color for the paper size info-text, which is always appearing in the lower left corner when
    your mouse arrow is around this region.
    I checked many times these COLORREF-codes in the xml-file for the text color which has a medium amount of gray
    surrounded with my defined red. Unfortunately this text is presently difficult to read with this gray color and I would like
    to change this text to white color.
    Ïs there somewhere a definition for this text color or an other way to change it?

Many thanks in advance an best regards
    Chris

Dear Chris, I am sincerely sorry that I am still not clear about your query? Would you please help to describe which Foxit software you are using and what you need to achieve in more details with some illustrated screenshots,so that we better adbvise.
    It is possible,please help to use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows us what colors you need to customize for our referencing.
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

Dear Lisa

I got the above message from you by e-mail, too and I have sent you a reply by e-mail with a screenshot and my
      modified file of "black.xml".

Have a nice easter time and best regards!
      Chris

Comment

Working...
      X