Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATL 3.0 : FoxitCTL Error Webview

Hello there,

this is error shows up under Windows 10 Enterprise, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer with Foxit Reader 9.0.1 when opening pdfs with the webbrowser.
    It is not constantly showing up. But most of the time. No specific .pdf file.
    Crashlog is empty.

Regards,
    Marius

Sorry for the inconvenience. If it happens again, could you please send us below info to support@foxitsoftware.com so we can do further investigation? Thank you.
    1. Internet Explorer version number.
    2. The directly web link that you opened within Internet Explorer with Foxit Reader 9.0.1.
    3. Make a screenshot of the error message indicated.

Comment

I am experiencing a similar issue using Foxit Version: 9.0.1.1049 in IE 11.48.17134.0 on Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.48. When attempting to open a PDF file in the browser the following error is displayed: ATL 3.0 : FoxitCtl

Comment

It has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-6649. For now, we suggest you try to turn off the protected mode in IE browser to see if it helps. Please refer to attached screenshot:close protected mode.jpg.

If it still doesn't help, please help to add the site where you want to open online PDF files as trusted sites to see if it will make any difference. Please refer to attached screenshot:trusted site.jpg.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I've tried disabling Protected mode and adding the site to the Trusted Zone. I still have the same issue.

Comment

mcceqqcmmh ,I apologize for the trouble.As to this issue,please help to send us the following information for further investigation:
            1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit) and your IE web browser version number(such as IE11x64bit).
            2id this issue happen to all online PDF files or just some specific files? Please help to open some online PDF files from the page below to see what will happen:
            https://www.foxitsoftware.com/support/usermanuals.php
            3:Please send us some URL links of the online PDF files that you tried to open.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
            X