Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D PDF support removed?

Hi,

I just updated Foxit Reader on Windows to the latest version (Version: 9.1.0.5096) and noticed that 3D models stopped showing up in my PDFs. In the past, Foxit displayed a warning about the feature being in beta or something along those lines, then proceeded to show the model. Now it offers to download a 3D plugin but the download fails (see the attached pictures).
    Is 3D support removed from Foxit?

Thanks,
    Georg

Yes, users need to install it manually when trying to open 3D files. The plugin has not been configured fine, so you fail to download it. I have reported it to our team for processing, report id:QCPHANTOM-8628.
    Any update, I will inform you soon.

Comment

This issue has been fixed, you can download the 3D plugin by Help->Check for updates.

Comment

Cant open 3D PDF-files with Foxit Reader, but on the same machine with Acrobat Reader it works. Foxit is updated and plugins are installed! Any suggestions?

Comment

wizz

Sorry for the trouble. Please help to send us the pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X