Can not connect to Foxit Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash Can not connect to Foxit Drive

I have Foxit Reader 9.1.0.5096. When I try to open pdf file from foxit drive tab, I get this message:

"An active network connection is needed to perform this action.
    [the same message in other languages]".

I think this is because of the fact that there is a proxy conection to net at my work. But maybe foxit drive really doesn't work? I don't have an ability to test foxit reader on other PC.
    Anyway, is there a way to set up proxy with Foxit or maybe anyone knows other reasons why I always get these messages?
    Last edited by kilometrix; 05-23-2018, 01:13 PM. Reason: foxit drive, proxy

kilometrix

Foxit Drive should still work when connecting to net via Proxy connection. Could you please send us more detail about the proxy you are using? Also, pleasethe following tool to send us the log for further analyzing:
    a) Download WinMTR.
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/WinMTR.zip
    Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
    b) Double click on the tool "WinMTR.exe".
    c) Enter the host address you want to test in the Host field.
    In this case, please input the host address "online.foxitsoftware.com"(without the quotation marks).
    d) Click Start and wait 20 seconds.
    e) Click on Export TEXT to save the report as .txt file and send us the report.

Thank you. Also, you may email the above info to support@foxitsoftware.com, Attn: Cherry when needed. Thank you.

Comment

I cannot give any more details about proxy connection at my work, I only know that I have access to net via proxy. Anyway, here is the report for online.foxitsoftware.com

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
      | WinMTR statistics |
      | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
      |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
      | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      |________________________________________________| ______|______|______|______|______|______|
      WinMTR v0.91 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
      Last edited by kilometrix; 05-24-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

kilometrix

What is the IP address of your Proxy server? Which country the IP belongs to? Could you please also use your IE browser to visit this web page and see if you could visit it successfully?
        The link: https://cloud.connectedpdf.com/plugi...nd=ReadingOpen

Thank you.

Comment

my ip is 86.57.144.214, Belarus. Proxy server located at work.
          I can visit https://cloud.connectedpdf.com/plugi...nd=ReadingOpen but I can not either sign in or sign up (tested in IE and Chrome)

Comment

kilometrix

Is it possible to schedule remote session that you could share you screen with us so we could take a closer look at the problem? If yes, please email to support@foxitsoftware.com, [Attn: Cherry], with your time zone and when you'll be available so we could arrange the online meeting. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X