Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Foxit Reader Enterprise 9.1 : Cannot display embedded PDF in IE 11

Hello,
    Foxit Reader Enterprise has been uninstalled then reinstalled in version 9.1 with the following command :
    Code:
    msiexec.exe /i FoxitReader_Enterprise.msi TRANSFORMS="fr.mst" /qn /norestart ADDLOCAL="FX_PDFVIEWER,FX_FIREFOXPLUGIN,FX_SPELLCHECK,FX_CREATOR,FX_CONVERTEXT,FX_SE" MAKEDEFAULT="1" VIEW_IN_BROWSER="1" CPDF_DISABLE="1" DESKTOP_SHORTCUT="0" STARTMENU_SHORTCUT="1" AUTO_UPDATE="0" NOTINSTALLUPDATE="1"
    Since then, I cannot display PDF files inside IE 11 (example : https://developers.foxitsoftware.com...loperGuide.pdf). I can see the green progress bar during the download but IE displays a blank page and there is no process in taskmanager related to Foxit Reader.
    It was working fine with version 8.3.
    Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by sroy; 05-29-2018, 01:12 PM.

sroy ,I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.Firstly,we need to know that do you have the protected mode enabled in your IE web browser?
    If so,please help to disable the IE protect mode and then try to open online PDF file again to see what will happen? Please refer to attached screenshot to know how to disable protect mode.

Comment

Working...
    X