activation 3D model in 3D PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activation 3D model in 3D PDF

How to activate 3D model in 3D PDF document opened in Foxit PDF Reader 9.1.0.5096 with U3DBrowser 9.1.0.425 plugin installed ? I, of course, understand that this plugin has a so-called beta version, but once it is installed, it must somehow function!? I have a 3D model only displayed, but not activated!?

J.Kovalev

Sorry for the trouble. Please help to send us the pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
      J.Kovalev

Sorry for the trouble. Please help to send us the pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.
      Pdf file for example:
      Attached Files

Comment

J.Kovalev
        Thank you for your pdf file. I have reported the issue to our team for further investigation. Report ID:QCphantom-8842

Comment

Hi, I bought 40 licences of PhantomPDF but we're not able to open 3d pdf file. We tried with the plug-in but nothing work. I saw on this site that the problem is here since 2012 so fix the problem. We pay for this and we are limited in the fonction that normally the site show that we can do.

Comment

Andret1989

Sorry for the trouble. Would you please help to email us a sample pdf file in question for internal test? And let me know the version of Foxit PhantomPDF you are using.

If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Here one of my 3D pdf and our version of Phantom is Version: 9.0.1.1049
              Attached Files

Comment

Andret1989
                I am sorry that it must be mentioned that our 3D plugin is just a beta version,so it still doesn't support render to some types of 3D objects.
                For the PDF file"Garde-Corps_VF2.PDF" you sent,I have forwarded it our Dev team for further investigation too. The issue's report ID in our internal bug tracking system is:QCphantom-8842.,

Comment

I saw message on this forum that people have problems with the 3D pdf file since 2012 so your team doesn't look efficient. So we bought your program that say it can open 3d file but now we need to find another one to open it, it's ordinary.

Comment

Andret1989

We apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you. Our Dev team have acknowledged the issue and are working hard on the issue, and I have reminded them to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Comment

I saw message on this gathering individuals have issues with the 3D pdf document since 2012 so your group doesn't look effective. So we purchased your program that say it can open 3d document however now we have to locate another to open it, it's standard.

Comment

Originally posted by awaisali View Post
                        I saw message on this gathering individuals have issues with the 3D pdf document since 2012 so your group doesn't look effective. So we purchased your program that say it can open 3d document however now we have to locate another to open it, it's standard.
                        We apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you. Our Dev team have acknowledged the issue and are working hard on the issue, and I have reminded them to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi guys,

Actually now our 3D plugin does support the U3D((Universal 3D) file format of 3D PDF files, but still does not support PRC (Product Representation Compact) file format of 3D PDF files, and all files attached in this forums are PCR format files, so when you open them in Foxit with 3D plugin enabled, you get the blank show, sorry again for the trouble.
                          And now the PRC file format support is the new feature and one of points of future works on our plugin( request ID:PHANTOM-11078), we have set it to a higher priority, hope that we can finish it as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X