Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Form Currency Calculation

Hi,

i've got some Forms with Calculations in it. For example a simple calculation like amount x basescosts eg. 3 x 0,55
    Foxit ignores the "," and calculates 3x55. I tried different versions of Forms. I tried different Versions of Foxit Reader. I tried different Languages. I Tried different Currency Settings in Windows.

I Tried even different Versions in different Windows OSes. Sadly a competitor Product calculates the right Sum..
    If this works, heres a Link to a Form (Official German Postal Service): https://www.deutschepost.de/content/...if-02-2018.pdf

I did not find anythin in the Settings regarding this, anybody got a idea what to check next?

Regards,

WorkWork

WorkWork

Sorry for the trouble. I have reported the issue to our team for further investigation. ID:QCPHANTOM-9846

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi, since i can't see if there is any update on the Case (i simply cant find where to see the Status.. but can create a new Ticket..)

Can you tell me if there is any update on this?

Regards,

WorkWork

Comment

WorkWork

The issue has been assigned to one of our QA engineers and I've sent out a reminder to escalate the issue for processing. Currently Foxit internal bug tracking system doesn't provide a login portal to the public. Any update of it, you could also email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status any time. Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

got it. Thank You!

Comment

WorkWork

Thank you for your waiting. The issue will be fixed in next version9.2 which will be released next month.

Comment

Working...
              X