Problem generating PDF of document, use XML instead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem generating PDF of document, use XML instead

Foxit Reader Version: 9.0.1.1049. When I tried to open a downloaded PDF file I got the message "there was a problem generating a pdf copy of this document. please use the xml copy instead" I have successfully opened previous versions of this document. It's what they call a "Lucy" document from my health care provider. I have tried multiple downloads of the document.

redsho1999

Could you please update your Foxit Reader to version 9.1.0 then try again? If the update doesn't help, please send us the PDF document in question and make a screenshot of the error. Can you open the downloaded PDF document from within another PDF viewer? Please let us know. Thank you.

You may also provide the info to support@foxitsoftware.com [Attn: Cherry] and include this thread link as well. Thank you.

Comment

Still same error with version 9.1 plus I tried Adobe and got the same result so it looks like the problem must be with the medical web site. It always worked before this download. I can't send you a copy of the file as it's private medical info. Thank you for your response.

Comment

If you got the same result with othe program like Adobe, I suspect it is the website problem. Anyway, you can send us some similar copy for further checking if it is available in future.

Comment

Working...
        X