Sign and Certify reasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign and Certify reasons

Is it possible to edit the and certify "reasons" to new wording?

haylau

Currently it is not supported to edit the sign and certify reason to new wording. I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to PM team for evaluating and further processing so the feature could be added to the to-do list. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-7036. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      haylau

Currently it is not supported to edit the sign and certify reason to new wording. I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to PM team for evaluating and further processing so the feature could be added to the to-do list. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-7036. Thank you.
      Thanks, is there somehwere I can track that suggestion?

Comment

We plan to implement it in next major version 10. To track this suggestion, you can write an email with this ID as the subject to support@foxitsoftware.com or just update here.

Comment

haylau

Sorry, our PM team are still evaluating the request, I have reminded them to add the feature as soon as possible.

Comment

I also facing the same issue of sign and certify reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by david23 View Post
              I also facing the same issue of sign and certify reasons.
              We have already reported it to PM team for evaluating and further processing so the feature could be added to the to-do list. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-7036. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X