Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Foxit Reader 9.2 cannot open PDF with XFA forms

Hello,
    I have a problem with a PDF with XFA since Foxit Reader 9.2.0.9297 (no problem with 9.1).
    I can't open it, it crashes immediately.

After some tests, if I disable JavaScript actions - I can open the file (of course not all functionality are working). Then I can turn on JavaScript again and it works (until I close the PDF).

Can you take a look to the PDF (template PDF attached) and see if there is a bugfix to do?

Thanks.
    Best regards.
    Sylvain
    Attached Files

bsylvain

I could also reproduce the crash problem you mentioned and have escalated the issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for QA and Dev team's further investigation. Report ID#: QCPHANTOM-11374. We'll update the processing status here or you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      bsylvain

I could also reproduce the crash problem you mentioned and have escalated the issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for QA and Dev team's further investigation. Report ID#: QCPHANTOM-11374. We'll update the processing status here or you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.
      Thank you very much.
      I will follow the status here.

Sylvain

Comment

Hello,
        Does Foxit 9.3 fixes this crash?
        Thanks.
        Sylvain

Comment

The issue is not yet fixed in version 9.3

Comment

Working...