Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Customize pop-up option when select text

Hi Development Team,
    I like Foxit Reader Version 9, when I select text, they will pop-up quick option: Copy/Highlight/Bookmark. It's extremely useful. However, I usually use Underline. How can I add this option Underline to Pop-up?

Thank Team.
    Travis
    Last edited by nguyen.khac.vn; 08-27-2018, 03:46 AM.

Currently the options could not be customized. Your request has been submitted to our product team for evaluation with feature ID:PHANTOM-11386. For now please right click the selected text and then use Underline tool.

Comment

Related question/query/feedback

An option to disable this pop-up separately for select text, and select-text when using hand tool would be useful.
      At the moment, even though the pop-up is not that invasive, it pop-ups ALWAYS and it is kind of annoying.

With Regards
      T

Comment

tomaszjanicki86 ,For your request,I've submitted the suggestion"Support to turn off the pop up when selecting text" to our development team for their reference with suggestion ID:PHANTOM-9665.

Comment

Any news about disabling this annoying "feature"????

Comment

Originally posted by chchatzop View Post
            Any news about disabling this annoying "feature"????
            It has been passed to our PM team for future evaluation, we do hope it will be implemented in future soon. Any news, we will post here, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X