X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbar to the left side

Hi!
    Foxit Reader 9.2.0.9297
    How can I move a toolbar to the left vertical side of screen?

Wher can I download Foxit Reader ver 7.2.8.1124 ??

Lars Bulkin

The toolbar in Foxit Reader 9.2.0.9297 doesn't support to be moved to the left vertical side of the screen. Could you please let us know your user scenario and why you need this feature so we could escalate the issue as suggestion to PM team for processing?

Here's the direct download link of Foxit Reader v7.2.8: http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f..._enu_Setup.exe

Thank you.

Comment

I would also like the feature, Usually pdf pages does not need the full screen width for displaying. On the other hand, it would be nice to see more lines with immediate access to Comments tools.

Comment

spelya

I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to Product Management team for processing. Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-8079. We'll keep the status posted here. Or you may email to [email protected] with this ID# to track the processing status of it. Thank you.

Comment

Good day. I found this with a google search. Has this been implemented? I would like to relocate the top ribbon to the left (or right) as a column, rather than a row taking valuable space across the top.
          Note, I know I can hide the ribbon, but the various buttons on the ribbon are used often and it would be much more efficient if they are simply relocated to the left where there is plenty of unused space.

Comment

melliott Thanks for your feedback, the requirement has been submitted to our team for checking and has not updated for now. I'll follow up it and inform you when get updates, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X