PDF is deformated after the rotating the screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug PDF is deformated after the rotating the screen

My screen solution is 2560X1440. And I clockwise rotated it. The PDF could be well displayed before rotation of the screen but is deformed after the rotation. The OS is ubuntu 14.04, the FoxitReader Version is 2.4.4.0911.

Bob777

Sorry for the trouble. Do you mean the page is stretched in the vertical direction, so each page and all the text in it is very tall and thin, right?
    And do you use dual monitors for display? If yes, can you reproduce the issue with one monitor?

Comment

Yes, the page and text in it became very tall and thin after clockwise rotation of my screen.
      As for the dual monitors, no, I only use one monitor.
      This happens when I open the PDF after clockwise rotation of the screen. However, if I open the PDF before rotation, the display will be fine after the clockwise rotation.
      I suspect the problem may be caused by the erroneously detecting of the screen scale.
      Last edited by Bob777; 09-28-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Dear MACLNX-2782,

I apologize for the trouble.This situation"The page and text in it became very tall and thin after clockwise rotation of my screen"has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MACLNX-2782.
        However,I still need to your help to send us the following information at your convenience:
        1:Your device model.
        2:In the screenshot(image_6345.png) you sent us,I noticed that Foxit Reader was only displayed on the top half part of the screen.Why it can not be displayed in full screen or you have resize it to make it to just display on the top corner?

Look forward to your reply.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Lisa!
          1. Your device model.
          This happened in my Laptop computer with Ubuntu 14.04 installed. But no further device model available about the host machine. The monitor is BenQ BL Series. I think the configuration of the OS may be helpful, so I put the process of root in the attachment.
          2. In the screenshot(image_6345.png) you sent us, I noticed that Foxit Reader was only displayed on the top half part of the screen. Why it can not be displayed in full screen or you have resize it to make it to just display on the top corner?
          It can display in full screen, I just resized it. I tried to fix it by resizing, but failed.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bob777 ,Thanks so much for giving us all of the requested information. I will keep you posted for any new updates about this issue.

Comment

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. I am using a desktop with Ubuntu 18.04 installed. There are two Dell P2419H monitors with the primary one being rotated to the left. Please keep me posted about any updates as well. Thanks. Lisa_lee

Comment

fxyang

Thank you for you update. I have added you to the involved user's list, please help to check if you are using the latest version2.4.4, if not, update and try to see if it helps.

In addition, would you please help to provide us with more info about your two monitors configuration which will help us to reproduce the issue? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                X