Printing "Current View" stopped working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing "Current View" stopped working

Checking the "current View" checkbox is ignored and the full page is printed.
    I think the problem started after upgrading to 9.3.0

Foxit 9.3.0
    Win 7 X64

soul25 ,

Sorry for the trouble our software causes to you.This issue you mentioned couldn't be replicated by using our latest version 9.3 of Foxit Reader on our part.
    Would you please help to perform fresh installation for your Foxit Reader to see if it helps? Please do as follows:
    1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit Reader related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit Reader;
    Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\ Foxit Reader 9.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\ Foxit Reader 9.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit Reader 9.0;
    2) Install the V9.3 of Foxit Reader by downloading it from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe

If the issue still persists in the newest version,please help to send us the following information for further investigation:
    1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit) and your printer model.
    2id this issue happen to all PDF files or just some special files? And please send us one PDF file in question for testing.
    3:Please send us a screenshot of your Foxit Reader print dialog box to show us your printing settings there.
    4:Please try to select "Foxit Reader PDF Printer" as virtual printer in print dialog box to print current view into a new PDF file again to see if the whole page will be printed or just the 'current view' is printed?

If it is inconvenience to upload the file sample here, please help to email to support@foxitsoftware.com(Attn:Lisa) and indicate this thread link.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Lisa_lee First, thank you for your quick response.

Fresh installation didn't help.

My OS is win7 x64. My printer is Brother MFC-7360N but it's not important b/c it happens also if I choose to print to Foxit Reader PDF Printer or MS XPS Document Writer.

It happens to all my pdf files. Here's an example - Box Sync ReadMe.pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot of my Foxit Reader print dialog box.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	169003

Comment

soul25

I could also replicate the mentioned problem on my side and have reported this issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for further investigation. Report ID#: QCPhantom-12289. You may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status or post here. Thank you.

Comment

lyndi_wu I reported (ID#: QCPhantom-12289) . Thanks.

Comment

soul25

Our team found that the issue just happens when the option Auto-Rotate is unchecked, would you please check the option as temp solution?

Or may I suggest you to install the previous version9.0.1 which does not have the issue as temp solution?
            Here is the download link.
            http://cdn02.foxitsoftware.com/product/reader/desktop/win/9.0.1/FoxitReader901_enu_Setup_Clean.exe

Comment

Thanks for the workarounds but I've already downgraded to version 8.3.2

Comment

Working...
              X