Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

linux version automating installation through the command line?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linux version automating installation through the command line?

Hi,

Is there a way to install the reader FoxitReader.enu.setup.2.4.4.0911(r057d814).x64.run without using the GUI?
    I would like to be able the install it in a specific path with connectpdf disabled by default, leaving the choice for the end-user to choose to enable it.

Thanks

Tru

tru

Sorry, now our program can not be installed without using the GUI, you can uncompress the installation file command line which you can refer to our user manual, but you will get GUI while installing. And we cannot to disable connectpdf by default while installing.

Comment

thanks for confirming my findings.

Would you consider adding this installation features for the next releases fro linux?
      It is possible for the windows installer version (FoxitReaderDeploymentAndConfiguration9.3_Manual.p df page 11)

Install the application without ConnectedPDF related features and services:
      msiexec /i "Foxit Reader.msi" ADDLOCAL=ALL, ADVERTISE="FX_CONNECTEDPDF"

Comment

tru, Thanks for your reply. According to your request,I have submitted the suggestion"Support to Silent install Foxit Reader for Linux via command line and add a installation parameter for not installing ConnectedPDF component" as a new feature to our internal feature system for our product marketing's reference with suggestion ID#MACLNX-2876.

Comment

Working...
        X