Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Wrong font rendering

Hello.
    I use AdverGothic font with italic style in some my documents. FR doesn't apply italic on that in PDF, while other readers (Adobe, Sumatra, PDF X-Viewer) render it fine.
    I use FR 9.3.0.10826, but the problem was always here.
    Attached Files
    Foxit Reader X-Viewer Text editor original

Thank you for posting here. Would you mind sending us the font you mentioned so we can do further testing? Thank you.

Comment

No problem. Not sure if it's possible to upload here. And it seems I can't upload files at all. Take it from the link below, password for the archive in the private message.
      Облако Mail.Ru - это ваше персональное надежное хранилище в интернете. Все нужные файлы всегда под рукой, доступны в любой точке мира с компьютера или смартфона.

Comment

How can I send a pass for the archive to you? I'm not sure I'm allowed to upload the font anywhere.

Comment

For some reason I cannot write a reply

Comment

If this happens only in Chrome, please copy the text that's not displayed correctly to a Notepad and see if it displays the actual font there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreator View Post
              No problem. Not sure if it's possible to upload here. And it seems I can't upload files at all. Take it from the link below, password for the archive in the private message.
              I suggest you send us the file sample and font to our support email address which is support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link . Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X