Reports enter queue then disappear without printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports enter queue then disappear without printing

I'm having trouble printing a couple of PDF files (from state of California Sales Tax site) that clearly are sent to the queue, but then disappear immediately without printing. I can print fine from other applications and, in addition, open the PDF files in MS Word and print from there.

What is causing certain files to NOT PRINT even though they briefly appear in the printer device's queue?

Dear Nazbuster,

I apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our product.For this situation you mentioned,firstly please help to make sure to use our latest version 9.3 of Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF to print those files again to see if it helps since some printing issues have been rectified in latest version.
    You may download the latest version 9.3 of Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
    If the issue still persists in the latest version,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
    2: Do you use our Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF?
    3:Please give us your printer model and its driver version number.To check printer driver information,please
    access the path "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers",then choose the printer. Reference the attachment‘model.png’.
    4:Did this issue happen to all pdf files or just specific PDF files? Please send us some PDF files which you failed to print them within Foxit Software.
    If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X