Crash: Foxit improperly signs PDF, then crashes on unsign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash: Foxit improperly signs PDF, then crashes on unsign

On Foxit Reader 9.3.0.10826 I have a fillable form that others in my office using software that rhymes with Aerobie have no problems with, but I do in Foxit. You can add and delete rows using the ADD and DELETE buttons on the form. This form works fine for me in Foxit UNLESS I add too many rows. Right now, the attached form can be signed and unsigned with no problem. If I add ONE MORE row to the form, however, I have issues. The form doesn't sign properly, and if you go to unsign it, Foxit Reader crashes. Those people using Aerobie can open it and sign/unsign it as usual, however. Basically, this means I have to recreate the form after the crash, since I can't unsign it and remove a row to make it work. I've had this issues with different forms, but it always happens the same way: too many rows and Foxit doesn't sign/unsign properly.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to possibly solve it?
    Attached Files

Shadow

I tried the attached PDF form and it seemed to be working fine on your side. Is it possible to provide further info listed below so we could take a closer look at it?
    1) The crashlog.txt and crash.dmp files. E.g. ' C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Foxit Reader';
    2) Your OS info. (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit)
    3) Detailed instructions to reproduce the problem. (If possible, please use your phone to record the process to reproduce the issue on your side so we could follow your instructions to reproduce.)

BTW, if it is inconvenient to upload the info directly here, you may email to support@foxitsoftware.com Attn: Cherry, then I'll follow up with this issue. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X