Export comments from Linux version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export comments from Linux version

I have been using the Windows version for a number of years, and 1 of the features I liked and used extensively is exporting comments. I will eventually switch over to Linux. I just downloaded the Linux version and could not find that feature. Either it is hidden or it simply is not part of the Linux version.
    Please explain which it is, and, if it is not part of the Linux version, is there a plan to add it? No comment and highlights export feature is a deal breaker for me.
    Last edited by Klaas Vaak; 01-06-2019, 11:16 AM.

Klaas Vaak Thanks for your post. This feature do not support in Foxit reader for Linux for now. and it has been reported to our QA team for developing. We will keep you informed once get any updates. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amanda_liang View Post
      Klaas Vaak Thanks for your post. This feature do not support in Foxit reader for Linux for now. and it has been reported to our QA team for developing. We will keep you informed once get any updates. thanks
      Thanks for your reply Amanda. Can you give me an indication as to whether it will be in the next release or if it is further down the road, i.e. not known yet at this stage?

Comment

Klaas Vaak ,Thanks for reply.The suggestion ID for this new feature request in our internal system is MACLNX-2767.You could write back to us with this report ID#MACLNX-2767 to check its processing status in future.
        This new feature has already been added into to do list by our Developers already. But you know it refers technical knowledge which should cost our developers some time to realize the new feature. So as of right now, we can’t give you a definite answer that when it will be implemented.

Comment

Working...
        X