No announcement yet.

Cloud Reading creating crash problems for upgrade to Foxit Reader 6.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved Cloud Reading creating crash problems for upgrade to Foxit Reader 6.1.1

Just wanted this to reach as many people as it can who happen to run into the same problem. If your upgrade to 6.1.1 results in crashing of the Reader upon launch, simply uninstall Cloud Reading from the Programs in the Control Panel.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the post. I've forwarded your comments to Reader QA team's further processing. Report ID#: 53255.

Comment

Why is Foxit Cloud installed (along with its plugin, Windows service, etc) installed without mention in the installer? I just noticed this for the first time in 6.1.4. We shouldn't have to uninstall it.

Comment

Hi Rseiler,
        Currently there's no option to untick the installation of Foxit Cloud Reading. I've forwarded your comments to Reader PM team for processing. Feedback ID#: PMWQ-658.

btw, Foxit Cloud Plugin allows user to store PDF files as well as the reading history information to the cloud, and then keep continuous reading in other devices. If you don't want it, you may go under 'Control Panel'->'Add/Remove Programs' to uninstall it.

Comment

Working...
        X